. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
28.10.05
i seriously detest the way i keep nitpicking on the guy...
the fact is...
i know that he's like so great already...
but i had to dig things to dislike about him...
maybe it's my way of making me feel better about myself...
which sucks...
coz it's totally unfair to him...
as much as i feel so...
i cant help it...
all i do is feel bad about my actions once i'm done with them...
which is stupid really...

sorry for the crap today...
i was just feeling really freaked out by the idea that i was blacking out...
scared that i might just faint in my room...
and that i would rot and die without anyone knowing...
(like real.)
just wanted you to come by to tell me whats wrong...
to tell me i'll be fine...
and dish out your monologue on how i shouldnt 'anyhow anyhow'...

----Stef stopped rambling at 02:23
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003