. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
30.9.05
i was cutting the tag off my spanking new PINK Puma jacket...
YES!
you heard me right...
PINK!
to think i said i'm not a pink person...
back to the tag...
it was ultra funny...
in a haa-haa way...
so i took pictures of it to share with everyone...
the wise words from the good people of Puma...


what seemed to be like the usual laundry instructions...
really isnt...
it told me to,
LOVE MY NEIGHBOUR
yes i do...
i lub Diana bery much...
EAT MORE GREENS
yes, yes!
just so i will stop constipating for days on end...
CHEER UP
if only ME modules werent so hard...
and i din have a 20 page essay to write...
WASH MY JACKET WHEN DIRTY
i like dirty jackets...


Puma Helps-You-Look-Good!
i like...
coz i need all the help i can get...


This jacket is suitable for,
STANDING AT A BUS STOP
yes yes!
NUS shuttle buses' schedule very erratic...
WHATEVER
lectures and tutorials can?


erm...
what does it mean when the guy says it looks big on me?
you say i fat?
you trying to imply that i'm fat?

btw...
i lost a couple of kilos since the last time the guy forced me onto his weighing scales...
i was reluctant coz i thought he wanted to sell me off for meat...
and was calculating how much he could earn from the sale...
especially how he stuffed me with food last sem...
okok...
let's be realistic...
i was having a stomach upset that couple of days...
so...
I DIDNT LOSE THAT WEIGHT!
its all coming back to me now...

8am lect today was horrid...
kept falling asleep...
went back room after the lesson to have my deepest half hour nap ever!
trudged back to engine for a one hour lecture...
lunched...
then had the killer Solidworks tutorial...
will post my construction some time soon...
take a screen shot or something...
it's so jialat...
that i find it funny...

hitched a ride from cheewei...
who was heading to PGP as well...
had a coconut while he had dinner...
he damn funny also la...
one of those who made my engin yr1 so enjoyable...
enjoyable = yr1 - workload...
met the guy for a drink while he had dinner too...
then made my way to the library to prepare for my 20 page killer's pre-presentation...
trudged back with 4 heavy books...
NUS buses after dark are really horrid...
people squeeze on and off the buses like nobody's business...
i got my toes stepped on...
like gazillion times...
but like i told gary, whom i bumped into on the bus...
it's so beautifully complex...
how everyone manages to shuffle in and out of the buses like that...
in a relatively efficient way...
even if it means bulldozing your way through...

dad picked me after he picked mom from work...
late coz she needed to finish work...
we had a good conversation in the car...
as always...
so really...
i enjoy long journeys with them like that...

on the side...
i realised that i'm like super pro-Chelsea now...
maybe its a case of ai wu ji wu...
but it pained me so much to see Chelsea draw Liverpool like that...
maybe i should just take the jersey back and wear it myself...

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:06
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003