. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
12.8.05
i find it weird...
how yxy is so easy to get along with now...
in jc he was just someone who seemed so aloof...
hard nut to crack...
but in uni...
after one year of engin together...
and more to come...
considering he's in mech...
he's totally NUTS...
but he's been freaking good company...
especially since he's in PGP now...
when my wsfers all moved out...
when i kinda lost my dinner group coz of my dwindling attendance...
was kinda late for ME2143 lecture coz of him la...
when i called him...
he was supposed to rush out of his room to take bus with me...
instead...
he went to shave...
toilet and whatever...
wat the...
it was freaking 12noon la!
that bummer!
#$^&*#!!!
he was giving excuses about keeping up with appearances...
must be late in order to seem pro...
yaya...
he's the two-time dean's lister...
NOT ME!!!
then he laughed at my hiccupping...
saying that i would ruined the day's recording for webcast...
with my constant headbobbing and intermitten burp-like sounds...
but the great thing was that he cured me of my hiccups...
"ni yao bi qi...he shui...zhan shi bu yao hu si..."
then he proceeded to laugh at my inability to hold my breath...
but it worked!!!
dammit!
dean's lister means dean's lister...
no bluffing about it...

yxy, yxy...
please let me continue copy the weird equations that you always write in your notes...
thats the lecturer never mentioned...
and i dont understand...
maybe it can save my core modules...
pretty puh-leeaaseee!

----Stef stopped rambling at 14:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003