. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
29.8.05
am still coughing like a horse..
and thats an understatement...
i feel with every barf...
i'm like inching my internal organs through my throat...
and sooner or later...
i'll probably see my tiny heart on my laptop...
or my poor shrivelled lungs on the floor...
okok...
thats being over dramatic...
but truth is..
the coughing hurts...
and i am still refusing to see the doctor...
i dun like doctors...
unless they're cute like Dr Goh, Dr Ma, or the quirky one that treated my sis in SGH...

guy was supposed to call me when he gets back from sending his dad to the airport...
it's 2am now and no call...
while i would like to think he simply forgot...
or lost his phone like how a certain mr chia fly my aeroplane 2 years ago...
i cant help but worry as well...
knowing how he drives...
and how their car has slightly faulty brakes...
choy!
but hope he's ok...
so that i can give him a tongue-lashing tomorrow when we meet for lunch...
bleah!

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:54
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003