. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
8.8.05
although i realised that non-intelligent, mindless recollections of my day...
doesnt make for a very engaging read...
i cant help but want to do it...
although i do attempt to add some of my pointless/lame/cold humour into it...
making my blogging more interesting...
MY blogging...
...to myself...
coz this would be the first thing that has kept me engaged for the longest time...
3 freaking years and counting...

wouldnt want to lose something that kept me sane for so long...
helped me through singlehood, the A levels, the insane nature of work & the first year of Uni...

sunday afternoon was spent at his place...
watching more Taiwanese variety shows...
slacking around...
staring the the really really blue skies outside his window...
his window is just by his bed...
so lying along it gives one a great view of the blue blue sky...
immediately thought of the song in Patch Adams...
of blue birds and skies...
dinner was with his dad at Spizza Harbourfront...
we had the one-for-one coupon...
so we had a seafood and a ham/mushroom...
a serving of calamari...
and drinks...
it was really good...
and i can tell his dad enjoyed it...
though he has the habit of not eating too much at night...
sent me back to PGP after that...

today was the first day of school...
had trouble sleeping last nite...
and it started raining heavily mid morning...
was constantly worried about my laptop getting flooded...
2 lectures today...
and i'm already feeling despondent about the semester..
not sure how i'm gonna survive...
1 design, 1 mechatronics, 3 physics-ish modules and 1 artsy mod...
how?
at least there are loads of familiar faces in ME...
and suli is forever with me!
lalala...

waiting for the guy to finish with guitar...
stupid ediot told me he'll end 6plus...
it's 7.30 now...
dinner had better be on him...

----Stef stopped rambling at 19:33
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003