. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
30.7.05
yesterday...
stayed at home until mid afternoon...
where i went out to cut my hair...
kinda bad cut...
it's short...
and still very fluffy...
wad a cut to see me into school...
haiz...
met the guy at far east...
apparently he wanted to eat noodles and rice...
but actually he just wanted to look for his waist pouch...
found out that shih lin started selling tian bu la...
(but according to my parents...
the IMM outlet started eons ago...)
but we're both on diet...
walked ard far east...
then went back to his place for a nice long chat...
which was coerced, by the way...
i felt we havent had a good conversation in a long time...
(you have to exclude the crappy lame stuff...)
he sent me back home...
but not before taking a wrong turn...
not on purpose to give me a surprise...
and i made him stop by selegie for my favourite dou jiang...

today started at 7am...
had to make my way to school at 0830hrs...
for Rag stuff...
the backdrop seems rather "woahhh"...
hope it survives Rag day...
had fun though...
getting glue, silver spray, black paint on my hands...
laughing like mad hyena with the guys...
talking non-stop to qingzhang and yuanshuo about taiwan...
the former just visited taipei in may...
and the latter is also half Taiwanese...
(not that i am...)
one thing i noticed...
is that i'm a very good target for suaning...
i know i always say wanqi very good target...
but when she's not around...
i think i kena it good...
maybe it's coz i'm the least feminine girl around...
then they tend NOT to suan ku niang girls...
wah lau...
i kena suaned left, right and center i tell you...
and it's not as if i know them very well...
and thats what i told them...
not that i mind also...
somehow it makes me feel accepted...
how desperate...
coz i was kinda worried about not being able to fit into the group...
having missed so many sessions of constructions already...
it was good i guess...
good...
met the guy...
supposedly to read...
but i din have lunch...
so we had an early dinner at bugis...
so that he could go get his waist pouch...
had my favourite bak chor mee...
actually ONLY becoz it was the only thing i ever tried there...
milk tea from MOS...
wanted to get my lariat fixed at Perlini's Silver...
coz the 1m long thing broke the other day...
but the best they could do was charge me 6bucks...
and solder it together...
leaving an ugly bump after 2 weeks...
wat the crap...
the guy soldered it for me at his place FOC in ten minutes...
got bump...
but oh well...
bought a denim skirt as well...
yeah...
i feel fat...
i swore i saw cellulite in the dressing room...
gawd!
wait a minute...
i KNOW i am fat...
darn...
*depression mode*
parents picked me from his place...
so i'm back early today...

excerpt from car conversation with parents...
mom: "clubs are no good...thats where the one night stands usually start..."
me: "what's one night stand?"
mom: "your brother dunnoe still ok...you dont tell me you dunnoe..."
dad: "one whole night stand on one leg?"
me: "nono...club no space to sit...so ONE whole NIGHT have to STAND..."

okok...
i know...
NOT funny...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:29
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003