. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
28.7.05
was supposed to have gone to school...
to help out with the backdrop for USP rag...
but got caught up and stressed out with the windsurf course stuff...
that i had to give that a miss...
finally got the magic number of 6...
so i guess that's another course filled...

managed to slot in, however, a short coffee session with stella mary...
talked about loads...
my trip...
her fac...
orientation...
school...
how our mocha frap tasted particularly choclatey...
probably my best mocha frap ever...
she liked the skirt i gave her...
phew...
those are really expensive in sg...
glad it was a steal at a fraction of the price...
anything for my girl...
bought a pair of studs for myself...
5 bucks for the flower kind...
the same kind i bought at mu-ee and lost at the beginning of the year...
oh well...
i liked them...
bought tau huay for my grandparents...
afternoon snack ya?
my grandad hasnt been eating a lot at lunch...
and it worries me...
but he loves tau huay coz it seems like a healthy thing i guess...

met the guy for dinner after that...
wanted to watch Crash...
but maybe not...
both of us feeling broke...
especially after i offered to treat him dinner...
and suggested Crystal Jade...
coz Linc made me gian with his description of their congee...
and he happily ordered his favourite xia qiu...
without first checking out the price...
it was freaking 17bucks...
SGD, by the way...
i paid 46 bucks for the dinner in all...
so much for offering to compensate all that he suffered during the trip...
shopped abit...
looking around for a brown tee...
coz now he gian brown also...
especially after not being able to carry off the browns that he bought in Taiwan...
didnt find one...
bumped into mervin at j8 as well...
stupid guy poked me...
=P
dropped by his place again...
so that he could send me home...
but his dad was picking pple up at the airport...
so my dad offered to pick me up instead...
i think i'm more at ease with his parents now..
especially after supermarketing with them...
and after the more intense training, on how-to-handle-relatives, in Taipei...

school tomorrow...
help abit with backdrop...
meet prof...
then matric fair till late...
i love busy lifestyle...

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:03
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003