. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
29.7.05
just struck me as i was taking the bus back from kovan today...
sweet ben gave me a ride back to kovan from school...
after the long day (of Showdowns, lame neck cramps, squeezing-mast-into-cars, being rejected by freshies) at the matriculation fair...
met my ME prof before that...
regarding USP, timetable and module mapping...
told me not to drop USP...
therefore i'm taking India and Indian Communities...
which has 2 8am lectures...
bless me...
(back to what i was saying...)
struck me that if i could meet friends on the streets...
in taiwan...(!?!?!?!)
in school...
why dont i ever bump into my ex on the streets?
not that i want to...
maybe...
you know the need to show him how much better you are doing without him?
kidding...
but truth is...
it's weird how we never met since...
he stays so near...
occasionally my bus rides go past his place...
maybe it's better this way...
for that part of my life to close off...
making way for what is to come...

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:20
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003