. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
13.6.05
**

went 'windsurfing'...
inverted commas coz we kinda lazed by the beach...
lamenting that the wind was too light...
and when it did pick up...
we whined that we were too lazy...
picked up our stuff...
i jumped at the chance of having the adjourning hawker centre's beef kway tiao...
coz of the relatively short queue...
went to look for his crispy prata in katong...
it was closed though...
so we went for his nasi lemak again...
met up with his aussie fren at suntec...
then made our way back to his place...
watched a documentary while he slept...
abit of channel surfing...
then the jack the ripper show, From Hell...
till late...
wanted supper actually...
but thought i didnt have my keys...
and mommy was waiting up for me...
felt bad...
so he sent me back soon after...

feel thoroughly bad for him having to send me back late at nite...
my parents nag not at the fact that i came home late...
but over the fact that he has to drive home alone on dangerous streets...
with drunk/sleepy drivers...
but i just love spending time with him so much...
it pains me everytime we say goodbye...
i dont appreciate him as much as i should...
like how i dont treasure my dad enough...
the first guy who drives me ard day after day...
nagging at me coz he loves me...
who would be the bad guy, if need be, and deny my requests for a stayover/late-night-out...
coz he cares for me...
i totally dont value enough the fact that he drives me back from thomson when he can...
or picks me up from school just so we can watch soccer together...
takes the bus with me all the way to sengkang...
even though he lives in the central...

i'm sorry i was a little pissed at you for making me cross six lanes of Upper Thomson Road...
just to takeaway your prata...

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:47
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003