. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
13.6.05
i cant help but feel terribly sad when i see really old people working...
it makes me feel useless...
sinful even, that i'm like enjoying myself while they are struggling to make ends meet...
even though they are weak and all...
my grandparents (or at least my dad's parents) never worked for as long as i known them...
and my maternal grandma worked for the first few years of my life...
though probably not out of necessity...
she has 7 children to support her...

man...
if this means anything...
my (imaginary) readers be my witnesses...
my parents wont have to work in their old age...
i'll make sure they live in decent comfort...
but now, let me do well in school first...

----Stef stopped rambling at 02:06
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003