. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
14.6.05
**

another entry about him and time spent with him...
*yawns*

was pretty pissed with him actually...
1. not smsing me when he gets back home after sending me home...
coz i constantly worry about him driving home late...
especially with the way he drives...
2. promising me stuff but not delivering them...
he promised to call me back...
he promised to sms me when he gets home...
he promised to cook for me...
...but he did none...
3. patronising me with repeated OKs....
even pisser when he din realise he pissed me off...
4. being so utterly irresistable that u cant stay angry with him...

but the dark clouds soon blew over...
we had lunch at novena square...
he had his hair cut at united square...
i got myself a subway cookie, mac's iced tea and some tidbits to fatten him up...
hung out at his place...
i think his aussie fren is sick of seeing me 3 days in a row too...
lallaa...
parents din scold me for coming back 1am on 2 nites in a row...
and 11pm tonite...
i think he's right when he jests that they deem him responsible enough to take care of me...
glad so...

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:03
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003