. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
28.5.05
instructor course today again...
sucks...
the head instructor doesnt like me...
and it's damn obvious la...
he keeps picking on me...
i feel super duper irritated...
i think he's almost like andrew...
maybe worse?
i dont know...
worst thing is that i cant show him i reciprocate his 'feelings' too...
i need him to pass me at the end of it all...
heck...
i dont think i'm hiding my feelings for him...
think he knows...

went to hospital to visit my sis...
din have the op today...
coz there were super alot of emergencies today...
her docs din even get a chance to eat their breakfast, lunch, dinner...
poor surgeons...
but my sis too...
can see she was fighting so hard not to let us see her cry..
i felt so terrible i almost cried myself...
suddenly...
this incident kinda makes me feel protective of her...
something i never felt before...
it's like suddenly i realise that she's still my little sister...
and i ought to protect her...
but i cant....
protect her from what?
i dunnoe...
just that it hurts that she's hurting...
and i cant do anything abt it...
grandparents are super worried too...
grandpa keeps praying for her...
can see that he wanna go see her...
but is too weak to go out...
i would willingly put down my instructor course to bring him to SGH...
but he reckoned that it'll be quite a risk by itself already...
i miss having my sis in the same room as my bro and i...
please let her have a safe op...
so that she can come home soon...

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:07
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003