. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.5.05
insane sunday...
long day coz it started in the wee hours of the morning...
visiting temples coz it was vesak day...
nothing interesting there...
so wont go much into it...
had a good brunch with my family...
ate a lot...
and enjoyed time with one another thoroughly...
with the usual crap...
dad muttered something like, "the mud very muddy..."
then bro went on to do a, "the water very watery..."
my prized contribution was that "his hair is very hairy..."
damn dumb...
but it totally cracked us up at that point...
i cant help it that my family is easily entertained ok?

council peeps were going sentosa for a day in the sun...
ck called me...
and was sad to have to refuse...
sis wasnt feeling too well...
started off in the afternoon...
it's like past midnite now...
and parents have yet to come home...
coz sis got warded..
not sure when or why...
will ask my parents when they get back later...
hope she is fine...
has an 'o' level mandarin paper next monday...
pray that she'll be fine before that...
she's been studying really hard for it...

met the YEP gang for dinner at some turkish restaurant...
when i realised i couldnt do much to alleviate my sis' pain...
mum was worried it was similar to her problem which struck while i was away in thailand...
hope it isnt...
wrong timing for a surgery of any kind...
she's my little sister...
had a shish kebab...
never knew it really existed...
thot people just used it as a way to exclaim about something, somehow...
it was good meeting up with the people after so long...
forgot my camera...
but had my dose of crapping nonsense for the day...
suaning shaun as usual...
hitched a ride to serangoon from nian...
then made my way back home with joce...
we're all missing the time in ban tham...
=)

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:30
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003