. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
31.5.05
**

i'll be there for you...
these five words i swear to you..
when you breathe...
i wanna be the air for you...
i'll be there for you.

i told him i was meeting a guy friend for dinner...
dilun, for that matter...
his tone changed immediately...
said it was late...
and he wanted to hang up...
i knew something was wrong...
and refused to hang up...
at least he din karp the phone on me...
i relented...
and said a reluctant goodbye...
i msged him, that he can give me a missed call to signal that he really didnt want me to go...
but he replied,
i wont stop you from going. good nite.
that really trashed it for me...
all i could do was reassure him that nuthing would spring from this...
i couldnt cancel on dilun...
coz it was his bday...
dont really know what to do...
now his china line is switched off...
he aint replying my sms...
i seriously hope he's alright...

plz plz plz...
i wont go out with any other guy just as long as you call me back...

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:19
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003