. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
19.5.05
i woke up at 7 am this morning...
yes...
you heard me...
SEVEN IN THE MORNING...
yeah...
no choice...
mingle told me that patrick (the instructor) is very particular about punctuality...
and with PA being so inaccessible...
and taxis being non-existent at that time in the morning...
i reckoned i should leave my place like super duper early...
just as i left my house...
mingle called...
saying that patrick cant make it today...
wahahhahaha!
was freaking happy...
oops!
i dont think i'm supposed to feel that way...
but wasnt feeling all too well...
was prespiring like crazy while shuffling about the house, packing my stuff...
bad headache and all...
*bleah*

tomorrow, tomorrow...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:37
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003