. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
18.5.05
dyed my hair...
a dark brown...
had a cut...
which reduced the volume of my hair...
i cant tell exactly how it'll look like without blowdrying after the wash...
hope it's ok...
coz i hate blowdrying myself...
so i never do it...
hell, i seldom comb my hair too...

went to the dentist...
who said there was nuthing wrong with my teeth...
which means i've been brushing rite...
just that i've been drinking too much coffee maybe...
bad colour...
so had some cleaning done...

everything on mommy!
feel extremely bad for spending her hard earned money...
mommy dearest!
i will love you forever!
*muacks*


i need a date for the 26th of May...
MJC choir concert...
they're really good...
i've got 2 tickets...
either sacrifice yourself and go with me...
or buy the two tickets from me...
30 bucks...
would prefer the former...
although i know that there are individuals who die-die dun want to be seen with me...

my daddy is impossible...
just now he was making a lot of noise about exchanging beds with me...
no-no...
he's not having prbs with mummy...
just that we do it sometimes...
and today he wants to spy on my little sister...
coz she has been staying up late studying...

my mommy kinda told him cannot...
coz she dont wanna wake me up in the morning...
the whole family uses the bathroom in their room...
awwww....
so sweet!

and my daddy made a monkey face...
started whining...
put his legs in the air and started kicking...
*psst*
he'll hit the big 50 end this month...
go figure.
(oh ya...
he also told me about how he cannot sleep in my bed...
saying that all the little plushies lining it must be hantam-ing him or something...
so he cannot sleep...
ask me to throw them away...)
-_-''

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:25
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003