. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
21.5.05
**

and he calls again!
like 3rd time in 24hrs...
while i know it's like gonna max his bills and mine...
i really don't mind...
coz i really miss him...
and obviously, he does TOO!
but the ediot changed his phone wallpaper...
he has this habit of having calendar as his wallpaper...
and i will alwaz put our photo on his wallpaper...
in a bid to irritate him...
and also for him to miss me...
thot that on this trip he would at least not change it...
but grr...
HE DID!
wanted to strangle him...
and if it werent for the fact that he keeps calling me when he can...
i would have thought he didnt miss/like/love/watever me anymore!
i told him about how i cant sleep on the days that he doesnt call...
and he was like "why like that....so lousy..."
not my fault leh...
it's not that i miss him like crazy then cannot sleep...
just that my subconcious mind just cant shut off...
probably coz i do miss him...
argh...
but it's good...
our 5.5 minutes conversation just now felt long enough...
he tells me he's enjoying himself...
and that this has got to be one of the best YEPs ever...
glad he is enjoying it...
that his work has not come to naught...

feel so good, so good...
my baby misses me!!

----Stef stopped rambling at 15:14
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003