. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
24.4.05
trying to stop myself from falling into the trap of blogging about him/us again...
quite hard...
coz...
*sings*
~you are always on my mind...~
eeks...
i think i just freaked myself out...

kk...
get serious...
i'm wasting precious studying time to write this...
whole day i was oni working on one maths paper...
and my helpsheet...
think i need serious help...
not being very productive here...

think my system of calling long-time-no-hear friends when i am outside walking from place to place is a smashing idea...
cant possibly study when i walking...
and it's making use of my mouth and brain...
when usually we just walk with our mouth shut when walking alone...
what the crap...
but really what..
saves some time...
and you get to catch up with your pals...

talking about phone...
told my parents to reduce my phone plan from corporate ultimate to prime plus...
still corporate...
so i get smashing free caller ID...
free autoroam...
not alot of sms nor free incoming...
but i still get loads of minutes free...
not like i talk on the phone that much...
i kinda forgot that he's not staying on campus next sem...
so...
might use my hp abit more...
even before that...
i'm still wondering how to survive the 4 weeks...
it'll be the longest ever...
actually...
anything more than 3 days is considered longest liaoz...

wahahah...
thats not considering calls or msn somemore...
i thot it was just me...
but he called me out of the blue today as well...
made me so happy...
wahhaa...
and i was starting to think i was the one perpetually on his back...

taiwan taiwan taiwan...
it's gonna be so darn cool!

kk...
mechanics of materials now...
i HAVE TO study...

----Stef stopped rambling at 19:10
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003