. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
8.4.05
been a long time since i last ran...
today was really bad...
couldnt get to run with berw...
coz she conveniently forgot about our date and blamed it on me...
so i managed to catch syah before she took her bath...
wahahhaha...
poor girl had to wait for me at every junction...
i was so slow...
i think a pregnant cow could overtake me...

met sam cho downstairs while cooling down...
poor guy looked so underfed...
lack of sleep and what not...
the guy got gian seeing us all sweaty and all...
dragged shaun down to play table tennis with him...
whahaha....
at midnite no less...
crazy people...
at least they have a super onz bunch there...
envy...
but i have my super onz bunch too!
and of coz...
the super onz ONE...

i'm never gonna run with syah or berw ever again...
they make me feel so slow...
haiz...
maybe i should just run alone...
or get the guy to go two rounds while i do one...
he might just lap me anyway...
crazy stuff!

went to habourfront to eat and walk ard today...
guy was disappointed with the lack of shops...
but oh well...
we had like 2 chicken chops and a floss omelette crepe from shihlin...
my favourite orange-pineapple from orange julius...
and a subway 6inch meal...
all on him!
coz i whined about how all the vendors definitely wont accept my 50 note...
wahahhaa...
i should just keep it in there 24/7...
but ney...
he took it to pay for his book...
*whines*

today...
while i was slogging over my econs essay on my laptop...
which was on my lap...
i was leaning against his headrest...
with a nice view of KE7 and the 'mountain' and forest in its background...
the sun was a pretty orange-red...
and just suddenly...
it occured to me...
that even if i were to die that very moment...
i wont have any regrets...
except that i would have prefered a higher CAP score...
coz i have all that i wanted in the world...

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:36
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003