. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
19.3.05
i kinda refused to start on my maths tutorial...
coz i am freaking satisfied with the fact that i have done the statics questions that i was supposed to hand in to my TA by tuesday...
and discussed econs project with the rest of my mates...
i did up and sent them the project minutes like in a jifty...
so proud...
YEAH RITE!
i'm supposed to get my lazy ass back to work...
but do allow me to ramble on...

i've recovered from my 'depression' i guess...
sometimes i think it's part of my attention-grabbing ploys...
just that no one gave me extra attention since that post...
got abit sian...
so i took myself out of it...
how convenient...
oh well...
i pride myself on the ability to get in and out of shit by myself...
whahaha...
oh well...
i'm no star-blogger where readers give in to my every whimper...
and get flustered when i said i broke a toenail or something...
though i have a blue-blacked big toenail...
which hasnt recovered since donkey years...
he says to put it in hot water...
to clear the dried blood...
but i think its a ploy to cook my poor toe...
so that he can laugh at me again...
granted...
he meant well...
he had better!


think i didnt blog this...
but i finally finished the freaking jigsaw!
damn...
one whole afternoon of bending over the floormat...
which the jigsaw was on...
neckache...
wanted to give up...
until i managed to convince sweet diana to come over to help me...
she did...
and we spent about an hour...
trying to fit pieces of THE SAME COLOUR!!!
whahaha...
and finally...
its done!
managed to flip it over w/o destroying it too...
this have you gotta be proud of me...
i din have no dumpling board...

at least the whole traumatic experience was worth it...
though i spied that many of the phrases seem rather familiar...
plagarism!
but considering how traumatised i was by the entire episode...
i think it's amazing that he finished it in like 1 week...
i think i took 4...


intensive studying MUST start next week...
i dont wanna remain a 3.7...
okok...
lets be more realistic...
i dont wanna be worse than 3.7...
and for that...
i need divine help...

----Stef stopped rambling at 18:36
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003