. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
15.3.05
another mind boggling tuesday...
skipped econs lect...
coz i wanted to have enough sleep for DM test...
had DM test...
grabbed a sandwich and coffee from arts canteen...
went for econs tutorial...
went through the test questions during DM tut...
felt terrible...
coz i know i've done terribly...
gawd...
think the last 10 weeks have come to naught...
feel like such a failure...
apparently today's econs lecture was really dense...
and skipping it was a near-suicidal move...
damn...
so much for decision making skills...

walked past a fren's boyfriend like thrice today...
it's pretty weird being able to talk to him online...
but he probably doesnt know me in person...
so he's probably wondering why am i staring at him like that...
but oh well...
maybe i mixed him up with someone else as well...
i'm bad at remembering faces esp if i only met them like once or twice...

meeting parents for dinner...
going for my favourite fish soup...
yummy yummy yummy...
i know i'm pretty darn spoilt to have them pick me...
bring me to dinner some place in town...
then get them to send me back to campus again...
but what can i do?
i miss them...
i've been spending weekends in hostel...
even taxi-drivers i happened to meet advise me to go back more often...
as if they already know i spend so much time out...
i miss home...
no doubt...
grandparents miss me too...
apparently grandad keeps asking my dad when i'll be home...
but i really cant work from home...
and the convenience of working in hostel is really too great...
argh...
thats why i applied for PGP next sem again...
cant imagine having to travel back to sengkang when i'm done with school...
i dont think i'll ever get to do any work...

he can grasp concepts so much better than i do...
that whenever i have prbs in my mods that he doesnt take...
he can read a para on the required concept...
and explain it to me in its entirety...
effortlessly...
if only i was that great...
not that he is...
sometimes i think he smokes me too...

it makes me feel kinda lousy sometimes...
why i cant seem to understand something that he can...
inferiority...
anti-superiority...
but what would i do without him?

----Stef stopped rambling at 18:45
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003