. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
18.2.05
while blog-surfing and friendster-touring....
to de-stress!!!
stop giving me that look...
i'm not feeling guilty!

it suddenly occured to me...
is it really necessary to make declarations of love and affection on such sites?
where hundreds of friends plough through everyday...
ur mushy, lovey-dovey talk in full view of others?
*checks past entries for such crime*
hope i didnt do that...
although i must say it's quite tempting sometimes...
no way...
i dont think i'd go 'i love you, honey', '*muacks*', etc etc...
quite frankly i'd be the first to laugh at myself if i ever came to such a stage...
'coz i do seriously think that such things are better left between two people...
why the need to proclaim my love for whoever whoever...
insecurity?
the HE-IS-MINE-SO-DO-NOT-TOUCH chop?
this is definitely something open for discussion as well...
tag-board at your disposal...
convince me...
my opportunity cost of writing this entry is my econs essay and my statics test...
make my sacrifice worth it...
i really really wanna know what drives people to leave their 'face' behind...
just to let their other half...
and half the world, for that matter...
know that they're happily in love and...
shucks...
am i guilty of that?

okok...
must qualify...
it's the proclaimations i cant stand...
nor sit...
sometimes when he makes me carry his arm on my shoulders in school...
i already feel kinda uncomfortable...
i'm ok with proximity...
just that i'm wondering whether is it really necessary to let everyone we walk by know that we're going out...
i dont think i'm being backdated or anything like dat...
coz i think it's perfectly reasonable thinking...
though i dont think making wf wait two streets and one main road away when he picks me up from school back in TK was that great an idea...

back to the present...
i was pretty happy keeping our updated status under wraps in the first month...
people who knew abt us said we deserved oscars...
for our award-winning performances in front of the ignorant few...
though i must admit it was weird reacting to him in two totally different ways...
when we're alone...
and when we're with friends...
the latter grew to be quite tiresome...
and my moods swung a great deal...
coz i think subconciously...
i was getting insecure...
our acting too good...
i can even confuse myself...

my point being?
i dont need constant reminders on my blog or my friendster how i'm supposed to feel..

all i need is to hold his hand and realise how much i dun want to let go...

shucks...
did i just contradict myself?
it's easier to slam such stuff when you're not vaguely guilty of it as well...
besides..
i CHOSE to surf onto their blogs...
and click on their friendster profiles...
hmmm...
so now i'm pretty convinced its their business...
and i have no right to whine and complain...
darn...
okok...
if you ever catch me blogging a photo of him and me...
or mentioning his name when i talk about us...
or saying those mushy stuff on blogspot.com or friendster.com...
SLAP ME...
but dont think that'll happen soon...
i'm like having an overdose of him right now...
not that i'm complaining...

----Stef stopped rambling at 02:45
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003