. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.2.05
physics paper today was a joke...
a huge one at that...
prob was i din understand a word they were saying...
my eraser came in handy...
A, B, C, D, E, TRY AGAIN...
6 sides...
only problem was it wasnt a perfect cube...
maybe thats why i had lotsa Es...
oh well...
we have to compromise...
i dont know how else to conjure up an answer...

now i'm beginning to take it seriously when he tells me i have a speech impediment..
i alwaz thot it was a joke...
and he probably started it off as one...
but more and more pple have been hearing me wrongly...
maybe i sluurrrr too much?
lazy mouth?
tongue dun wanna move?
or i-dont-want-to-talk-to-you?
really...
it's pretty bad...
at least i now know why CGH rejected my application for the scholarship to take up speech therapy...
think of all the poor kids they saved with that decision...

i shall attempt to speak with more effort now...
might start off sounding like an idiot...
but thats better than being a total idiot who keeps miscommunicating things...

norah jones tomorrow!
way cool...
though i've never been a total fan...
i think it'll be great just chilling out to the music...
especially after headaching over physics and econs for the last few days...
still got DM and maths and more econs...
hiaks!
looking forward to tomorrow...
hopes he finishes his philo essay though...
and i finish my maths tutorial and hopefully, DM as well...
then why the hell am i blogging?!??!

went for a short shopping trip with my little sis...
bought stuff for my bro...
some chocs...
a cheap 5 bucks necklace coz it was 50% down from its original at 9.90...
gonna wear it tomorrow!
on hindsight it looks a little weird...
but who cares!?
it's 5 bucks!
muahhaa...
sis kinda said something that was quite ouch today...
coz i paid for my bro's not-so-cheap present..
and was feeling sorely incomplete...
esp when my bank balance is like...
haiz...

she suggested getting him a shirt that he liked from 77th street...
i was a little hesistant...
coz was thinking expenses in uni aint that cheap...
after my textbook-buying chaos...
and it isnt nice drinking coconuts off someone else's hongbao collection...
so i just said something like maybe what we bought is enough for bro already...
i dont even get something like dat for my b-day lor...
and when i decided to look through another rack...
which is obviously stuff not for my bro...
my sis made a passing comment...
"not willing to spend on your brother, willing to spend on yourself lor..."
it hit me pretty bad...
not coz it was insulting...
it did make me feel evil...
but wad it did was make me think whether that was true indeed...
is it really wrong of me not wanting to add on to his present?
...wrong to think about my bank balance?
especially after my mom's bday that the kids din pay me back for...
...wrong to indulge in my own wants?

bumped into mr wee today...
apparently i didnt leave such an impression on him back in AJ...
he got my name oni on his second try...
excused himself saying that he got me confused with another girl...
his girls are loooking prettier than ever...
cute family...
really...

talking about AJ...
mr lim kok wee called the other day...
about getting a photo from me...
coz they wanna put my ugly photo on the wall opposite the staff room...
would be a great honour...
oni if they didnt ask for a 500kB to 1MB photo...
something which my camera cannot handle...
nor any of my wsfing photo ever was...
probably have to give it up...
though it'll be way cool to go back AJ and see my name up there...
even though it's for the most insignificant reasons...
greatest slacker of AJC...

minyi from my YEP group moved into my cluster!
how cool is that!?
so fun having so many great pple in my cluster...
we rock!

he suggested going world cup together next year...
but i said it's not good having plans too far ahead...
lotsa midway surprises/changes that plans usually cant handle...
it'll be way cool though!
short-term goal: taiwan this end of sem!
wo3 xu1 yao4 xue2 jiang3 hua2 yu3!

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:34
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003