. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.2.05
lappy kinda acted up a couple of nites ago...
was already stressing with the mounting work and looming deadlines...
couldnt connect into internet at all...
and at one point i couldnt even log on and access my PC...
it's times like these when i appreciate having a multi-purpose number on my hp...
so while he hunched over my PC...
i could take my shower...
do my online assignment on his PC...
and sleep...
was really on the verge of breaking into tears...
panicking and all...
but he made everything ok again...

now we even have our very own greeting sign...
(^..^)

my pet spider havent eaten in a few weeks...
but i dunnoe what to feed it...
still...
it's been poo-ing all over the container it's in...
pretty gross stuff...
coz its actually a pretty glass bottle from ikea...
hiaks....
i'll have to disinfect it and everything when i'm done with it...

back to EPA essay and statics...
hope i'll pull through....

----Stef stopped rambling at 12:57
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003