. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
6.11.04
woohoo!!!
the winds today was great man!
took less than 15 mins to get from PF to PA...
was planing....
flying man!
din use my SIN23....
coz din have my pulley system....
so borrowed Sz's SIN900...
shiok!
lu tried too...
man!
could see that he got high on the speed man!
but i banged my right big toe on my fin...
while getting my equipment out...
so anti-hero....
and SZ's sail suffered some holes when i got back....
haiz...
but the winds today was WOOHOO!

went for dinner with my extended family....
granny's b-dae...
interesting times...
spoke to uncle swee teck one-on-one....
suddenly i feel so grown up...
having a grown up talk...
wow...
but one of my uncles was his usual mean self....
"mechanical engineering? why choose that? nobody take, very easy to get rite?"
eh hem...
u care about your darling son first ok?
then you care whether your niece doing well or not...
i'm like slogging my ass out here and you use such sarcasm on me...
gawd...
he did it the last time i met him lor...
but apparently he forgot that he asked me the questions before liaoz...
this time i REN....
grrr...

finally got a slight tan liaoz....
feel more complete once again...
really think i was becoming more and more like steam chicken...
lucky for the wonderful sun today....
yeay!
good winds...
and relatively good runs out at sea...
woohoo!
good day good day!
so happy i decided to scrap work...
and go out to play...
yeay!

back to cinema essay now....
ahhhhh!


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:34
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003