. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
12.11.04
second post in the day....
i think this is the first time since i stepped into NUS....
but what to do...
when you got stuff to say...
you've got stuff to say...

met dr johan for conference today...
he wants me to refocus the entire essay..
crap...
i'm dead...
but this is the first time...
i felt as if i gained something from the conference...
maybe its because i had 3 thus far...
so i know wad to expect and do...
but this time...
i could really see all the flaws he pointed out in my essay...
not exactly flaws...
but my "wrong focus"...
my self-incriminating statements...
and stuff...
sad that i have to revise so much....
but happy that i learnt something....

met sean at gecko's....
poor guy...
feeling disillusioned abt competing with our foreign counterparts in his fac....
life sciences...
crazy stuff...
quite amazing..
the depth of our conversation despite me just walking past his table...
and standing with the railings between us...
but my point in mentioning this is...
he said something that struck me as relevant to myself as well...
"why spent four years to find out you screwed your uni life?"
guy was contemplating switching facs...
to arts...
i'm not habouring that thought yet...

but would it take 4 years for me to find out that i screwed up my time in uni?

starting to feel melancholic....
but the good thing is...
we're gonna play bball at 9!!!
yeay!
screams in joy...
woohoo!!
lalala...
but we might have less pple today...
some pia-ing essay...
sean mentioned he wanted to mug...
i WILL cover thermodynamics in the txtbook before i go down...
ambitious..
but i HAVE to start somewhere!

kanbate!!!


----Stef stopped rambling at 19:39
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003