. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
12.11.04
long day today...
was working on my cinema essay most of the time...
eeky stuff...
just finished editing it....
4am in the morning...
crazy...
got to meet dr johan later at 1pm...
and ive been entrusted to a BIG task by anne...
to hand up her essay thats like due at noon...
in AS1....
wad if i fall asleep and cant wake in time...
darn...
thats why i'm thinking i should not sleep....
work all the way till 11am...
do the stuff...
meet the prof...
maybe come back and sleep in the afternoon...
then play bball at nite...
work again...
the go windsurf...
woohoo!
physics next sat? wad physics?

met him today...
had the most engaging conversations we've had so far....
i guess it works the same way as our MSN conversations...
can never get enough....
though i desperately have to pry myself away from msging him every now and then...
taking his and my time away from the MUGGING that we should be doing...
but i cant help it...
ahhh!!!


was desperately looking for a study room to study in...
hoping that "muggers unite!" and that i'll feel a tad motivated by the fellow muggers ard...
bad luck...
lu tried his residence...
and all the rooms were taken up...
i couldnt stand the heat in my room...
and felt bad abt constantly bugging him to accompany me...
came down alone and plopped myself onto one of the huge sofas...
with people in the other end of the room blasting indian music...
oh well...
at least i have the aircon...
my teddy cookies and h2o...
I WILL SURVIVE...
i did...
at least i completed my essay....
yeay!

now i'm alone in the study room...
blasting MY music....
lalalalaaa....
lu taught me how to increase the vol of my lappy...
dammit...
the program was already in my lappy la...
something he sent me weeks ago...
with oldboy...
hiaks...
presentation could have been so much better...
darn...

back to thermodynamics!


----Stef stopped rambling at 04:00
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003