. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
3.11.04
just had one of the most sinful suppers here in PGP...
went over to berw's room...
nian too...
then he brought a new pack of cheese...
and the 3 of us finished 9 slices...
had broccoli with cheese...
toasted cheese on otah on bread....
and cheese on salmon spread + mashed egg on bread...
lettuce with salmon spread...
and tapioca dessert...
*floats*
NEED to run tomorrow...
most definitely...
but the bad thing was...
within the first 20 minutes after the supper...
i was sleepy liaoz....
which is bad...
real bad...
i have an landscape drafti want to finish so that i can conc on my presentation....
which i want to finish so that i can conc on my cinema essay...
so that i can conc on PE....
so that i can go back to the draft and work on it till the final...
so that i can finally go back to my engin modules...
but i think it'll be too late by then...
so i'm pretty screwed....

CY's back!
spoke to him on the phone awhile...
but could hear he was really tired with the long flights...
if only he was free to come around soon...
dying to hear about all the fun he had...

been doing a lot of cooking of late....
think my scrambled eggs are edible too...
am so gonna get salmon spread and more cheese...
am a total fan now...

not that fun doing a project on nostalgia, i realise...
inevitably....
my own past gets dug up....
talked about how payphones seem so obsolete now...
how people no longer use them coz the handphone is so easily obtained...

recalled the time when my dad stopped me from seeing him...
took away my pager...
no internet either...
which was torturous...
because not a single day passed without me having truckloads to tell him...
every morning when my dad dropped me off at school...
i would religiously walk to the payphone...
the paycard one...
i remember coz he sent me a phonecard through the mail once....
and my dad totally blew up...
it didnt matter that it was 615am in the morning when i reached school...
that he didnt have to go to work till 9 or 10 in the morning....
(or maybe he didnt have to care what time he had to go...)
it didnt matter that he was out late entertaining clients the nite before...
but he would always answer my call in that sleepy voice...
i dont know whats the significance...
but i always felt so important...
to be the first one to hear him wake...
to be the first one he speaks to in the morning...
i can still rem that feeling...
i miss his jimny in which we had our first picnic...
i miss the sweets we sent one another...
i miss the crap we shared in our conversations...
scolding him when he speeds...
talking till 4am in the morning....
(resulting in me falling asleep in geog class...
and him, in his office with the high-back chair turned towards the windows...)
the interlocking of our fingers the nite my dad found out...
why do pple walk into our lives, only to walk out?

where are you now?


----Stef stopped rambling at 04:40
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003