. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
28.11.04
i'm blogging more now that its the exam period...
how ironic...
but i guess its the time of the year when one has more time on his/her hands...
queer, but true...
and begins to ponder the finer aspects of life...
dad came to pick me for dinner today...
was glad to have a reason to get away from the horrid EE i have been facing for the last couple of days....
not that i accomplished much...
i was more intent on learning what i did not know...
but should have known since Day1...
which is sad really...
i know i'm not giving my best for this exams...
coz i know that if i listened in lects...
did my tuts conscientiously...
i'll probably do much better...
but i guess its too late for that...
not that i have been slacking all sem either...
i worked my butt off like i never did before...
but i never seem to be able to complete my engin work...
after spending ALL my time on the 2 usp mods that are forever graded...
darn....
i'm complaining again...
people who listened to me mope and whine abt this all the time...
forgive me...
its a prelude to the BIGGER picture...

i do admit...
i do things other than study all day as well...
i spend time in the kitchen...
potato lasagne...spaghetti...roti-johns...toasts...grilled dory/porkchops...blah...
spend hours jogging/cooling-off/slacking-away/chatting-at-the-lobby ard school...
sleep sleep and sleep...
and maybe just hang out doing nuthing...
but i guess such times make me more complete a person...
i am already a chao mugger w/o the brains and the ability to stay awake all day...
i need every opportunity i can get to make me more HUMAN...
it sounds warped...
but i cant imagine being cooped up in my little cell here in PGP...
all day...
w/o crapping at nian's cluster while attempting to cook...
sleeping in berw's room...
laughing my stomach inside out playing bball...
or panting away jogging ard school or kent ridge park...
i'm not trying to justify my impending failure/doom/end-of-life...
i'm just saying you win some, you lose some...
and i think its a fair exchange...

back to dinner with family...
appreciate times like these...
although it occurs every weekend...
at least once...
usually twice...
i'm still at the pull-ur-12yo-bro's-hair-and-make-him-comply-to-ur-demands stage...
squashing my sis in the back seat...
4 fully grown adults...
when we bring our granny out as well...
ordering so much food and eating as if we havent eaten all day...
today was special...
coz it was crappy...
did i ever mention how crappy my entire family is?
everyone of us is fully capable of making incredibly dumb statements...
stuff that the rest would just -_-"' in silence...
and burst out laughing at one another 5 mins later...
today was hilarious...
but its the kind of joke where you have to be there to find it funny...
so i shant tarnish my image here by attempting to log it...
we went to see the x'mas lights in orchard...
a drive through...
i couldnt afford the time to take a stroll down orchard mall...

i love my family...
i see them every weekend...
and quite often on weekdays too...
but i dont feel its quite enuff...
will be spending another 3 weeks in thailand come friday...
will miss them...
hope i wont cry coz of homesickness like i did on my previous race/training trips...

plz let me pass my exams...
dont think i wanna let my parents down with horrid results...

----Stef stopped rambling at 02:58
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003