. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
19.10.04
wanted to blog a lot this entire weekend...
dunnoe why...
maybe just felt more philosophical recently...
day today was ok i guess...
din do much...
was sleepy most of the time...
was half asleep most of cinema lesson...
dunnoe why...
syah saw me nodding off a few times....
not that i want to...
but dunnoe why i was....
presented maths in class today...
first time i really went to do my tuts...
oni after bugging yxy to teach me most of it...
hahha...
poor guy...
had to type out most of his solutions online...
for me...

went for victoria's wedding...
quite young that she's getting married actually...
pretty bride...
happy for her...
just that parents thought her groom was a little unlike herself...
but we concluded love is complex...
something dr chan mentioned in klass as well...
we're just happy that she's happy...

havent seen him for some time...
haiz...

cute guy sat beside me on friday!
not really cute...
but u know how weird my taste is...
my idea of cute got a bit of nerd mixed in...
and he spoke to me!!!
*faints*
saw him again today...
*faints*
ahhhhh!!!!
one of those who look good in pink!
*two thumbs up*

lu sent me his serpentine program...
so darn cool!
dont think i can ever do that sorta thing...
think he is so smart...
darn...
i'm just a stupid piece of sh*t...
haiz...

got lots to say...
but too much liaoz...
need to work on my essay due tomorrow...
and start studying for EE on saturday...
will be seeing him tmr....
yeay!
(which him?)
erm....
who cares!
*jumps ard*
both!


----Stef stopped rambling at 01:05
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003