. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.10.04
first weekend that i'm REALLY spending outside school...
not on campus...
though it is becoz i took all my activities OUT of school...
saturday was great...
spent the wee hours of the morning watching old boy that lu sent me...
good show...
dark and haunting...
but good...
will write it for my viewing log...
if i have a theory to back it up with...
*starts flipping readings from cinema module*
spent the morning lazing ard at home...
(something i regard as one of the best luxuries any uni student could ever have...)
good lunch at home...

then made my way...
(in other words, had dad to send me....)
to ECP...
rigged up my SIN23...
without the outhaul pulleys...
lucky i had uncle sudin to help me tension the outhaul...
he has rough hands and strong arms...
(i have relatively soft palms and weak, fat arms...)
and he said i gained weight...
wanted to promote me to baby elephant...
a title previously reserved exclusively for wq...
oh well..
i think its something i have to slowly accept...
=(
was totally afraid of falling in and uphauling...
esp the latter...
coz no strength...
oni uphauled once...
beach started the rest...
even though i took like so long to get up...
hahha...
even renhao was laughing at my gybes...
eeks!
really the elephant-can-walk-thru-kinda gybes...
TC see he sure say one...
but really thankful for having mr tan ard to help me today...
took mast for me...
gave me leeching's harness lines to use...
her downhaul pulley...
but quite jialat...
dont have my sheeves...
my blah blah blah..
hiaks...
at least i managed to fix my harness...
the sewing was great...
just that i twisted the strap...
now i have to twist it to buckle it...
damn...
lack of foresight...
always prided myself for having good foresight...
in my temp jobs..
in SC...
in event management...
but i cant even sew a darn leg strap properly!?!?!?!
haiz...
sailed ard quite abit today...
but sun wasnt too hot...
still as fair as ever...
haiz...
but was good la...
at least got to sail...
settle some admin stuff for IVP...
and speak to tim over carbo reloading after water....
went to grab a bite at the food centre...
spoke about the team...
how to get pple to come down often and everything...
building team morale and spirit...
business ok?
so stella, dont kill me for being late...
couldnt refuse when he suggested it...
he seemed rather keen on the team...
which was a wonderful thing...
*claps*
not like Lu who refused to join...
=P

went to meet 0102 after that...
was super late...
but oops...
great to see some of them after so long...
like...
hmmm.....
those i saw today are either in nus or i see them occasionally leh...
except for merser, merv, weisong, and laoda...
reached in time for dinner...
but most left after dinner...
oni me, YXY, william, merv and weisong left to prowl the streets..
YXY and william left when we reached taka...
so the rest of us 3 ordered coffee and crap...
good seeing merv after so long...
and weisong also...
who was sweet enough to sit with me at wisma to wait for my parents...
but like every other guy...
e.g. YC...
he refused my offer to send him home...
oh well...
great to see everyone...
MERSER esp!
havent seen her in so long...
din get to speak to her much....
woman!
i miss you!

was supposed to join the YEPpers at brewerkz for soccer...
but like usual...
my dad isnt that keen about me going for the nitelife...
*good girl*

tomorrow is another exciting day...
having a helluva weekend...
feeling good!
this is life man!
when you can do things you like!

i think stella is rite by concluding that intelligence attracts me...
coz i think it does...
but i think a sense of humour is important too...
and maturity...

why does he have to have all three?
and still be ultra nice enough to be bullied by me?


----Stef stopped rambling at 01:00
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003