. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
20.9.04
it's totally weird how one's life can alternate between totally great and totally eeky within a couple of days...

i had a great friday evening...
wsfing comm had a steamboat over at Ext A...
after lotsa noodles, hotdogs and crabmeat sticks...
after playing zhong ji mi ma to finish the food...
we kinda spent the nite out at some place...
playing lame ice breakers and cards...
but i had fun...
like me and justin, the polar bears, managed to get the villagers to kill darren, the detective...
like lu doing his jellyfish action during concentration...
like how i only won 2 rounds of bridge coz lu and the rest kept misleading me that they were my partner when they werent...
played like lotsa rounds of bridge with darren, lu and yinghao...
gawd...
lu is freaking good at card games...
we played bluff after that...
and he was catching me EVERY single time...
and he only catches me...
darn...
lincoln joined us some time later...
and we played till really really late...
i think we reached pgp ard 5 plus...
we managed to hitch a ride back to hostel...
else it would be a super duper long walk...
starting to feel that camaderie within the comm...
which is great really...
had a great time messing ard with the food with the girls in the kitchen prior to the steamboat...
laughing at cheryl's driving and her obsession with pigs...
i was supposed to wake up early on sat for a seminar and lecture in the afternoon...
i woke up at the start of the lecture...
decided to skip it...
and watch webcast instead...
oh well...
should have gone for windsurfing with the rest then...
but the last i heard...
lu overslept too...
hahah...

but things started to go downhill...
havent been able to study at all over the weekend...
home is full of distractions..
so much so i wanted to go back pgp...
but decided not coz of the many things i needed to do tmr...
got proposals due...
things to do for wsfing comm...
my head is pressing me...
but he's not helping me...
YEP marketing comm...
no one's reading my emails...
nor replying to my sms...
kinda maxed out...
trying damn hard not to neglect my studies as well...
my physics is in a big mess...
my maths is non existent...
my ee is "huh? whats ee?"...
my programming is having major errors...
why did i ever choose engineering!?!?!??!

i'm just heading down to CDC tmr...
then going for a gathering...
somehow...
CDC visits help me take my mind off things...
its like a world on its own...
cut away from the rest of the world...
none of the common day worries...
'tis good...


----Stef stopped rambling at 01:19
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003