. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
18.8.04
week 2 in NUS...
reading load is quite terrible...
just for my USP modules i'm on an average of 40 pages per week...
of text i dont understand at all...
fun stuff...
still grappling with the new stuff...
trying to settle down...
flustered...
but finally seeing abit of the light...

might be joining qiaoling in wsfing once again...
much as i have sworn off the sport...
i cant seem to let go...
been away from the beach for more than half a year...
feeling super lost/aimless/useless...
most of all...
feels as if i let mr tan down...
some of the really helpful seniors...
and team mates i had grown so attached to...
picture of sam on water is my wallpaper now...
much as i would liked to put my own...
realised my stance is too ugly...
will go for their welcome tea today...
and see where i can fit in...
signed up for climbing as well...
elza helped me with that...
thats tomorrow...
hopefully i'll remember...
and go for it...
yeay...
have alwayz wanted to climb...
=)

must get down to reading my stuff...
and try to participate in klass...
will try my darnest...
not to sound stupid, that is...


----Stef stopped rambling at 15:48
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003