. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
16.8.04
this is probably my first time blogging from my laptop...
feels not bad really...
oni that jianwei is rite when he said that toshibas need to be used in the fridge...
they heat up pretty fast...
and it gets quite scary...
having quite a number of lessons tomorrow...
tutorials havent started...
and i'm on a 6 hr day already....
when they do...
i'm screwed...

it's been great in PGP so far...
was watching TV in diana's room...
law and order: SVU...
the surroundings are serene...
i can have my boombox playing pretty audibly...
but no one's complaining...
am on smiling terms with most of my neighbours...
caught a huge bee in diana's room last week...
she screamed my name when she saw the bee fly into her room...
had to go over and do something abt it...
even though i was kinda scared as well...
put it in a plastic bag...
banded it up...
and shoved it down the chute...
was shaking by the end of the whole ordeal...
but i guess it's the start of independence...
no more daddy-kill-the-flying-thingy-for-me...

am reading pretty dry stuff now...
for my Reading Landscapes klass...
klass is super enthu...
responsive...
everything Mr Wee would have liked us to be...
am kinda quiet in klass actually...
its the anti-superiority...
trying to overcome it...
and start speaking up...
regardless of how dumb i might actually sound...
it's probably the oni way i can improve...
and make the most out of my time in USP...

miss my family actually...
dont get to see them as often as before...
grandparents too...
grandad kept asking me today if i was going back to hostel tonite...
wonder if my granny had been asking for me again...
parents have been very concerned...
giving me morning calls and all...
but i guess it's also time that i learnt to do this all by myself...
while i relish the attention given...
i long for them to give me more trust and freedom...

have lessons at 10 tomorrow...
will blog more in time to come...


----Stef stopped rambling at 00:45
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003