. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.8.04
start to another week in uni...
spent the weekend in hostel...
trying to do the tutorials myself...
to no success...
most of the time i just stare blankly at the question...
but no answer seem to pop back at me...
end up having to ask cc over msn how to do the questions...
so chaam...
poor cc...
consoled him saying yc survived helping me thru a levels...
but jialat lah...
i got so down...
i was wondering why i came to mech engin...
all the maths and physics...
kinda rethinking my choice...
but its not as if i enjoy the arty subjects either...
the USP modules are draining me out...the readings, the you-must-contribute-and-participate-actively-in-class...
not like its a bad thing...
just that i'm taking a little too much time trying to adapt and adjust...
aint that used to it...
at all...

went home on friday...
came back on sat...
then had dinner with family last nite and stayed at home again...
had breakfast with parents this morning before coming in again...
bro's has been telling me how my dad kept asking him if i was on msn...
and my mom told me that dad misses me alot...
that he even asked her, "dont you miss your daughter?"...
and to think i was slightly irritated when he kept calling me at nite to check on me...
feel bad...
coz i wanted the freedom and trust...
which i thot he wasnt giving me...
but the fact is...
my dad just misses me...
i miss all at home too...
but unlike when i was training in penang or thailand...
all i needed to do if i wanted to see them...
was to take a cab back...
or get my dad to drop by...
but it's true that it feels kinda lonely here...
i'm not that used to staying alone in the room...
the only other time being the 6 days in thailand before wq arrived...
i was so freaked about staying alone in a foreign country i was considering bunking with the guys...
but at least i have friends here in PGP...
a scream-for-one-another neighbour next door...
and other weekly Singapore Idol kakis...

have a lesson at 10...
which i'm not totally prepared for...
today's my first 8 hour lunchless marathon...
lets hope i survive...
coz this will be the way things will go for the next 15 weeks or so...


----Stef stopped rambling at 09:04
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003