. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
26.7.04
i thot today was gonna be a easy day for me...
just dictate everything to pecilia...
and the world shall have peace forever...
it wasnt the case...
things started getting crazy at abt 3pm...
clients came calling for me...
accused my colleagues for not handing over to me properly what they discussed previously...
saying we din send a CD to them when the CD was sitting at their reception for god knows how long...
playing the sacarsm game with me...
'hello dear? i'm talking about the XXX visual here, what has this got to do with YYY?'
you dont dear me when i dont give a damn abt you ok?
XXX has everything to do with YYY coz they are artistically linked...
if you dont know your own work...
dont turn around and bite me just becoz i do...
such a b*tch...
if she wasnt the client i would have given her a piece of my mind...
considering i'm leaving anyway...
she acted "yeah, great" when i told her pecilia was back...
asked to be put to pecilia instead...
in the end pecilia couldnt solve any of her problems coz p's still new with the project...
in the end...
have to still come back to me...
dont keep blaming us when your co. is the disorganized and non-communicating one...
since you like speaking to P so much...
you can liase with her from tomorrow on for all i care...
i'm just stepping in to send photos to your art director before i end all work with you...
lets hope your project goes smoothly...
*smile*
and there i was thinking the the males from that co. were tough to work with...
never knew the female was such a b*tch...
was damn freaking pissed with her...
was shivering in anger...
i really never met anyone as overbearing and i-cant-see-how-stupid-i-make-myself-look...
wonder if she actually thinks before she speaks...
evidently...
she's not giving my intellect enough credit...
i know that you think i'm just a lowly paid, temp admin staff...
incapable of handling whatever sh*t you throw at me...
mind you...
ive been doing that for the past weeks...
and now...
you undermined my effort...
and my time spent in the project simply by asking to speak to someone else who just took up the project today...
know what?
i give up...
if not for how Pecilia's been sweet and everything...
and the hard work by boss and chian...
i would have just walked away...
 
was supposed to have met alwin at 630 for dinner and movie today...
thought i could leave work on time and everything...
have to push everything back to 8pm...
offer to make amends by treating him fish and co...
him and his coriander catch...
felt bad for spending most of the evening complaining and complaining...
just couldnt help it..
he was the first person i met after work today...
i just had to let it go...
it's like releasing gas...
you just HAVE TO let it out...
lest you feel uncomfortable all the way...
had my seafood platter...
but it was way too big...
started throwing prawns, calamari, fries into his plate...
it was great to see him again...
after a few long months...
thing is...
he's gonna be here for another 7 whole years...
muahhah...
how cool is that?
got more time to irritate and torture him...

fish msged me today...
was funnie...
his msg read...
"hi, this is feng hong, do you still remember me?"
i'm like why not?
asked if i knew abt cy's operation tmr...
found out that cy's having a minor wrist operation...
which i never knew about...
was surprised really...
both at why fish msged me...
and why cy din tell me about it...
cant decide whether it was he who din tell me...
or me who din remember or take note...
felt bad...
called him during dinner...
got alwin to speak to him as well...
those 2 guys get along superbly even though they are such different pple...
maybe both equally lame...

that event and maybe a few has kinda shed light into how much of a failure i have become...
failure to be a good fren...
a good daughter...
or even just more human...
i'm not sure if the stress at work/sch and work itself has been diverting my attention from the more impt stuff...
maybe its just an excuse...
truth is...
i'm just not that good a person afterall...


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:52
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003