. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
6.7.04
another busy day at work today...
held a casting session of cute kids, musclemen, dainty ladies, ekin-cheng-lookalike, even a manhunt winner...
man...
i love my job...
more to come tomorrow...
but the wardrobe will be a huge headache...
shopping for that will come tomorrow as well...
don displaced me from my workstation for awhile today...
felt utterly lost...
after doing the necessary filing and tidying up...
was reduced to sticking stickers to his name cards...
and stickers on envelops...
man..
a workstation is super impt when you need to look occupied and busy...
oh well...
at least chian has his laptop...
if my PC were to die on me...
i think i'll faint as well..
don's fun too...
guys starting dancing to chian's ringtone...
oh well...
their idea of entertainment is kinda warped...

amazing how making a dinner appt can end up in unanswered sms and sarcasm all thrown together...
aint the first time we fell out over it already...
if pple like mr sung and mr lam know i'm just kidding ard with my demands of treats back in MJ...
cant understand why someone i treat as a fren doesnt...
i cant really see what pple think of me...
maybe i give pple the impression i'm mercenary...
calculative, that i value a gift's monetary value more than anything else...
but i dont think i do...
do i?
the treat you owe me because of the loan i gave you is secondary...
it was more of an excuse to catch up with a fren i havent seen in weeks...
it didnt matter where you suggested for dinner...
doesnt matter how much that very dinner cost...
even if it meant paying for my dinner and yours...
i would happily do so...
coz the treat is not impt...
i just dont see why you cant differentiate statements i made in jest...
and wad i really mean...
it only goes to show how you dont know me...
and that hurts...
more than wad you said of me...
i'm not mercenary/calculative...
i'm hurt


was having a great day...
but not anymore...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:55
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003