. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
21.6.04
sucky day...
oh well...
no one to eat lunch with again...
peeps ordered pizza in...
but stepped out for air and a walk...
aircon in office is killer...
jewelry shoot today...
even hand models look so good...
thats the industry man!
am stuck at my workstation...
work come in pulses...
one moment i can be slacking away...
doing everything without ms shortcuts...
and next moment...
juggling phone, keyboard and files...
trying to get something done...
really got enough of being left to feel my way ard...
then get reprimanded for doing something wrongly...
next time it happens...
i'm gonna just rebutt the boss...
what the!?!?!?!?
i'm already trying very hard...
if you want things perfect...
photographer aka perfectionist...
then TELL ME HOW THE HELL YOU WANT ME TO GET IT DONE!

took bus to nanny's place...
608 takes freaking long to get to bedok...
missed one...
caught the next...
turn here turn there...
finally arrived at bedok interchange at 7 plus...
piangz...
but managed to bump into mr calvin lim...
small world small world...
was surprised la...
me blur blur just wake up from sleep-drool-ing in the bus...
mr lim dazed after his HKG trip...
was shocked when i saw him...
like he said..
he's my "greatest nitemare"...
"pure evil"...
exchanged a few pleasantries...
if you consider mutual suan-ing pleasant...
before i made my way to my bus...

reached nanny's place...
had dinner...
chatted with her family...
dong-en and zhonghan's fathers came to collect the dumplings too...
with the latter bringing his son...
man!
zhonghan grew to be very very adorable...
very small kid kinda shuai-ness...
shy but still playful...
but ther way he called my nanny "auntie mummy"...
reminded me of how interesting my relationship with her was too...
almost like surrogate mother kinda feeling...
am very close with my own mother...
but the closeness to my nanny is hard to describe...
a bond with no blood ties...
just the amount of time spent together...
she's an amazing person...
if only i have the chance to give back all that she given to me...
and more...
inflation you see...
i would...
kor gave me a ride back...
jie tagged along...
so that she could see me up to my place...
i feel so loved...
so spoilt ya?
but its their...
mother insist kinda thing...
so they dont have much of a choice...
but i know jie dotes on me...
=)

family in bangkok...
miss them to bits...
but it seems that they're enjoying themselves..
am happy for them...
at least i'm not home alone...
still got so many pple at home...
thats the best thing abt living with 9 pple under one roof...
you are never alone...

work tomorrow...
wish me best...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:53
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003