. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
16.6.04
family probably going for a holiday without me next week...
cant decide that i stayed behind to join engin camp...
or to work...
somehow...
though i've been hearing that engin camp is a must-go...
i dont think i can just run away like dat with the major projects coming up...
will see how things go...

this is the fun part of working here..
how can i miss out?!?!?
besides...
i truly enjoy rubbing shoulders with the yuppie-types during meetings...
the experience is truly amazing...
pple giving you namecards...
them asking for yours...
"i'm sorry i dont have one..."
and the posts these pple hold are astounding...
dunnoe whether it's coz it's a small co....
or that they make good use of the thesaurus...

senior accounts executive...
regional accounts director...
creative director...
harlow...
i'm only a temp staff who's paid 6.50 an hour...

really...
dunnoe whether to pity myself...
or stop working so hard...
oh well...

meeting nanny and family on friday for dinner on kor's first paycheck...
guy's got second upper honours...
happie for him...
cant imagine how proud nanny is of him...
going over to her place for dinner on monday...
considering the rest of my family is on holiday...
lalalaaa...
just hope the little kid doesnt climb all over me...

that reminds me...
i couldnt decide whether olivier's cat was playing with me...
or really trying to bite me...
they keep visiting me at my workstation...
and one was rite in front of my monitor!
i cant differentiate purring from growling...
i'm fine with cats...
any animals actually...
just dont bite me!

keke...
wanna sleep early...
dont wanna send the quotations to the wrong pple...
need a sharp mind so that i wont kena scolding...
ciaoz.

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:13
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003