. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
30.6.04
been clocking very few hours this week...
monday was on a halfday...
tuesday morning spent at the docs...
now today whole day at home...
gastric flu...
doc says it's rather infectious...
both my parents...
and my sis kena...
i'm the late bloomer...
oni my bro is safe...
we reckon its coz he lets off enough wind to expel the viruses...

quite jialat...
tomorrow sure kena scolding one...
one of the models went to the studio for casting today...
but i forget this agency oni knows my hp no....
not olivier's...
they kept calling me...
i kept sleeping...
dunnoe why...
but i think olivier and guys werent in...
but i did tell olivier abt morning casting...
shucks...
oh well...

body aches...
wind generation...
headaches...
fever...
everything!
piangz...
now to add to that list...
cramps as well..
"what can go wrong...
...will go wrong."
argh!

hasnt been oni work-related emails this morning...
oni one...
but well...
i hope it stays that way...
and that my client doesnt call me...
i'm on MC...
let me sleep!

keke...
need the loo...
ciaoz...

----Stef stopped rambling at 12:37
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003