. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.5.04
yeah!!!
i'm back to blogging from school...
great stuff man!
just feel the excitement of blogging from the staff workroom...
where teachers keep walking past...
and you're kinda saying bad things abt them all at the same time...
no lah...
i'm not that evil...
besides...
the pple here have been great...
other than the fact that they dont thank door-openers like myself...
most of them are i guess...

false alarm today...
mr sung din come in the morning...
coz they thought his wife was gonna give birth to their baby...
but it wasnt the water bag..
something else instead...
so too bad...
he cant pon the day...
good good...
havent asked if he can play bball though...
actually...
we just need the bball...
*evil thoughts*

might be watching shrek 2 with my students...
were thinking next monday...
coz i was lamenting how ex weekend movies were...
oh well...
poor them...
having to give in to their fussy teacher...
but am happie that some of my students took to liking chemistry now...
seriously...
it's a bonus for me...
to instill in them the love in chem...
coz the thing is...
i never really liked chem that much in the first place...
i prefer it to physics, yes...
but i loved maths and GP more...
oh well...
the irony of life...
that i'm teaching it now...
some of them suggested me giving them chem tuition when i leave MJ...
but the thing is...
i dont think i wanna restudy all my chem in the future...
coz chances are...
i probably wont be using them in the future...

no lessons today...
so shiok rite?
just come to school to collect money...
woohoo!
but oh well...
my students DID look for me for consultations...
so i'm not so useless afterall...
just realised that i taught them something wrongly last week...
that the electronegativity of H is 0.00...
well...
it is not...
He is 0.00...
and H is something like 2.1...
and F something like 3.98...
damn...
knew this day will come...
where i realise i'm screwing up their minds...
their understanding of the subject...
oh well...
will try to correct it as soon as possible...
salvage the situation...

couldnt sleep last nite...
dont know why either...
just very unsettled...
mind not at peace?
maybe i'm just not at peace with myself...
i really dont know...
thing is...
i dunnoe what i dont know...
if i confused you...
my apologies...
coz i'm confused myself...

darn...
seriously...
if i'm to die now...
there are lots of unfinished business for me...
problem is...
i dun really know what are they...
what a terrible mess i am in...

why did my entry today turn so gloomy?
coz i'm fine really...
am having a bouncing good day today!
so you should too!

oh ya...
mr lim saw my michael buble CD at my workstation...
first thing he did...
"liew...
pirated rite?"
second thing he did...
was to start singing to me...
which song i cant tell...
either because his singing was horrendous...
or that i havent heard enough of buble...

quipped that he should go join Singapore Idol...
man!
he took me seriously...
said teacher cant have 2nd profession...
*pengz*
wonder if it were his ego or his sarcasm at work...

and remember the teacher i din like?
well...
i like his voice...
and he looks abit like you leh, ben k...

----Stef stopped rambling at 11:24
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003