. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.5.04
went out with dad...
to get my granny's favourite snack...
made a stop at cold storage to get some chocs for the teachers...
but dad got me a new phone as well...
wasnt really expecting it...
though i kinda want it...
but think he's gonna get into trouble with mom for getting me the e700a...
esp without her consent...
supposed to be my 'reward' for the GCEs...
oh well...
somehow i felt very very guilty holding the phone...
maybe i'll be better off without it...
but salesman was amused when both our ATM cards came out when he said that they dont accept credit cards...
"so loving..."
not exactly...
maybe i just wanted to lower the guilt factor...
felt terrible...
like a spoilt brat...
haiz...
dad's b-dae tomorrow...
wanna get him a new hp pouch for his belt...
he's been unwilling to spend that money on himself...
when he simply just spent 600 plus on my phone...
doesnt help alleviate my guilt man...
doesnt help at all...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:30
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003