. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
31.5.04
was contemplating cutting my hair again...
just couldnt get my butt off the sofa...
darn...
am back to being a couch potato...
or if adrian would rather, couch tomato...
the TV channel switching type...
i need a job man...
i need to keep my mind alive...
and working...

but then again...
i enjoy slacking..
c'mon...
who doesnt???

how often can i do this?
embarking on the path of no return pretty soon...
wonder where is that gonna take me...

went to TTSH this morning...
was looking for the podiatry clinic to no avail...
till this kind uncle told me it was at the artificial limb centre...
well...
try hearing that when you dont really know what podiatrists do for a living...

i half-expected her to amputuate my ankle...
like wad mr patrick lim suggested doing back at EC...
then send me next door to get an artificial limb...
but she did nothing more than to get me to walk ard for her...
stand on tip toes...
let her smell my smelly feet..
and prescribe me some insoles to wear with my shoes...
those blue foamy things cost a whopping 75 bucks ok!?!?!?
custom made ones go up to 300...
fwah...
even after the government grant...
the whole morning...
which took less than 20 mins, btw...
cost me 1 day's pay....
after CPF deduction...
sad to see hard earned money flowing away like dat...
but oh well...
cant possibly expect my parents to pay for everything ya?

am tempted to finally watch love actually, actually...
after leaving the VCD on my table for so long...
but just remembered that i have it here...
am planning a long jog later...
so maybe the VCD will make good another cold, lonely afternoon...
i have children of heaven too...
that'll be cool...

listening to maksim now...
dont you think he's just way cool???
love the Croatian Rhapsody...


voice's a little weird now...
phlegm starting to build up a little...
quite amazing that i manage to fall ill oni when my work ended...
lucky coz i'm a daily-rated worker...
so every single day matters...
MC?
what MC?
oh well...
aint much of a problem...
after all...
i did enjoy myself back at MJC...
i guess the occasional "why aint the term ending yet?!??!" was inaccurate...
in depicting my time there...
first monday out of sch...
and i do feel a little lost...
"wat am i doing out here on a HOT/perspire-like-siao-in-klassroom monday afternoon?!?!?!"
i miss the pantry stake-outs...
the canteen stir-kopi sessions...
the kids...
my colleagues...

am pretty disappointed abt how i spent my hols really...
accomplished too little...
earned way too little...
got fat...
learnt nuthing...
got fatter...
bank balance stayed stagnant...
made my dad get me a new phone...
brain rotting...
time just wasting away...

----Stef stopped rambling at 16:55
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003