. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
21.5.04
hiaks!
supposed to play badminton with mr lam, mr yeow, jas and stella...
but the latter 2 couldnt make it in the end...
coz it was too late when the hall was finally usable...
so ending up playing with mr lam and mr yeow...
the latter being this ultra frenly/nice/gentlemanly/funky biology teacher...
who happened to teach 205...
the ultra funny pple who i teach sometimes when ms goh isnt free...

we had them as an audience behind us...
coz they were waiting for their pe lesson...
not bad leh those pple...
will scold him when the shuttle hits me...
and suan him why he bullying the poor lousy me...
then one of our student came in to play with us...
boying...
so we had a battle of the sexes...
and amazingly...
we won coz she was a sch player...
fwah...
you should see how effortlessly she puts the shuttle over the net...
with the simple flick of her wrist...
damn!
why aint i as good?!?!
but it was cool...
coz the klass were all cheering us on...
she, only actually...
i had fun..
other than the fact that kenneth lee and boon rui kept suaning me...
harroz...
your teacher here is a windsurfer more than a badminton player...
and i'm probably a better basketballer than a shuttler...
though i kinda suck at both...

oh well...
but sometimes...
it takes suaning to bring pple closer...
have that qing qie gan...
kinda realised that the combined age of the guys' side was almost 2.5 times the combined age of the girls' side...
fwah...
but i'm glad i got to know mr yeow better...
before i leave this sch for good...

all it takes to make my day is for my students to "hey 'cher!", "madam!", "ms lim", "harlow" me and flash a ultra REAL looking smile ...
and i wont be needing anything else man...

came back disguised as a student...
in my fav singapore open polo tee...
and the nike shorts...
feels like sch days all over again...
left my handbag in sch...
took home my black sling instead...
think some of my students were a little shocked when they see me as well...
should not try to be who i am not...
and remain as who i am...
thats why i'm usually bundled in my windbreaker in the staffroom...
regardless of the temperature...
even mr lim asked me why...
just dont feel comfy in my work clothes...
the more likely reason is that i dont want my flabby arms and spare tyres to show...

busy day tomorrow as well...
going back to aj...
for their college day...
so fun rite???
muahahah...
collect my so-called school colours...
which i probably dont deserve...
having oni earned it coz there really aint alot of wsfers in sg...
but at least i'll get to see my fellow councillors...
the exco...
and maybe some other pple as well...
including teachers...
good stuff!

meeting yunn boon tomorrow too...
if he can make it, that is...
been freaking long since i last met him...
got lots of catching up to do...
and considering how much humour i find in their army stories...
bet he'll just be going on and on...

am starting to realise that i'm not the only person reading my blog...
*looks ard fearfully*
scary thought really...
coz sometimes i do wonder why do pple bother reading this...
i crap too much...
and kinda lose myself in my crap...
dont you guys get bored?!?!?
keke...
just for my information...
if you happen to read this...
can u tag a msg with ur name so that i have a rough idea of my 'regular' readers???


----Stef stopped rambling at 18:30
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003