. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.5.04
daniel bedingfield_-_never gonna leave your side

I feel like a song without the words,
a man without a soul,
a bird without its wings,
a heart without a home.

I feel like a knight without a sword,
a sky without the sun,
cos you are the one.

I feel like a ship beneath the waves,
a child whos lost its way,
a door without a key,
a face without a name.

I feel like a breath without the air,
and everydays the same,
since you've gone away.

I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning,
You used to be the one that put a smile on my face.
There are no words that could describe how i miss you,

I miss you, everyday.


suddenly crazy over this song...
dont know why...
have this on my discman at work...
actually its the whole bedingfield CD...
like him loads...
young and utterly talented...
doesnt sound like the conventional perfect voice...
but damn!
i think he sounds good...

cussing...
edward was wondering if i do that in my lessons at school...
actually i do...
slip of the tongue usually...
but my students usually just "orh!!! you say bad word...we tell ms lai..."
they know i dont direct them to anyone in klass..
i dont direct it to ANYONE for that matter...
usually just the situational exclaimations like "damn!", "dammit!", "darn!"...
thing is i really dont mean any harm when i call pple "big fat meanie", "big fat ediot"...
thing is...
treat it more of an affectionate term...
though i hardly see the affection in those...
its more of a "hey, we're close enough for me to call u tt and get away with it, peace be with us..."
so even i call u something that isnt really nice...
i really dont mean it...

coz i love everyone...
except ***, ******, ****, ******* and *********...
and oh ya...
******** as well...
and there's alwaz *** ***...
**** too...
not forgetting **** ***...
that reminds me...
*** *** isnt that nice a person as well huh?

darn!
the list is never ending!

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:08
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003