. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
30.5.04
ahhhh!
cant stand being kept in the dark anymore...
*tears hair from head*
but i cant do anything abt it...
i cant possibly ask him abt it watsoever...
coz i dont even know why i wanna know as well...
it's kinda crazy how the heart and mind can go two opposite directions...
coz it simply just confuses pple...
somehow i feel cheated...
but i see no reason why as well...
it's a terrible feeling...
i want to find out...
yet am unable to...
if my suspicions were affirmed...
it'll probably answer alot of my question marks...
but the probably is...
why would he keep it from me?!?!?
i dont actively ask such things...
but shouldnt i be kept updated???
if my suspicions were unfounded...
then the question marks would still remain...
and i'll still be unhappy...
troubled to say the least...


c'mon...
make it easier for me...
tell me everything you should tell me...


----Stef stopped rambling at 22:21
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003