. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
22.4.04
woohoo!
great day today...
coz...
BREAKFAST was FREE!
okok...
before you guys start thinking what a mercenary person i actually am...
i wont attempt to refute that...
kinda got a treat for me and my pals from mr sung...
coz i gave him my chemistry resource file...
muahhaa..
coz i wont be using it ever again ya???
=)
but i was nice today...
treated mr lam to a drink...
well...
i guess it was to return the act of goodwill...
and he had been a nice colleague...
another treat tomorrow...
from mr cia...
muahaha...
am saving loads of money man!

but really...
like jas said...
if we were to leave MJC...
which equates to SOON...
the greatest thing we'll miss are the few pple we have began to grow close to...
mrs bong...
mr cia...
the chem dept...
the econs dept...
due to our discrete link...
the NIE trainees...
the other relief teachers...
it's oni our third week here...
but i enjoy their company and presence alot alot...
and of coz...
my students...

talking abt them...
212 was great today...
though i kinda worry abt their test...
thing is...
klass was good...
i had students coming up...
explaining answers...
answering their klassmates' queries...
we joke...
we have fun...
but i very scared they cant manage application to test questions...
thing is...
got them to stay back awhile after klass at the study area to explain some stuff to them...
and to consult me abt what they werent sure abt...
in all...
i stayed back 2 hours extra...
after their lesson...
i hope it was worth their time..
and mine...
hopefully all their queries are answered...
coz frankly..
some of them are really quite weak...
can oni hope for the best...

had abit of side chat with them as well...
dunnoe why they keep asking whether i have a boyfriend...
and they never seem satisfied with "NO"...
it was a "yes, every guy i know is my boy friend..."
lousy and lame...
but its my sis' favourite answer..
so i had to adopt...
one guy even asked me to teach him how to flirt...
gosh...
do i look like one?
declined...
saying i wasnt educated in that field...

girl who i thot din like me truly opened up to me today...
for which i am glad...
that she's willing to share her life with me...
am happy...
but disappointed with myself that i cant solve her prb nor give her good advice...
haiz...
i tried...

just received invitation to AJ college day...
how exciting...
weird seeing another sch's letterhead when i'm so used to MJC MJC MJC...
lalala...
at least i get a chance to see all my teachers ya?
hurray!
miss them...
esp mrs wong and mr wee...
minus his sarcasm...

hope the other klass will be nice tomorrow...
dont want to scold them again...
seldom see myself so serious...
esp among my peers...
hope i'll be able to treat them like mature young adults...

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:05
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003