. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
18.4.04
was supposed to have stayed home to prep my acceptance of NUS' offer...
the cheques to be written...
forms to fill...
photos to take...
but merv had to iCQ me and ask whether wanna go out...
supposed to be a "i-call-the-girls-and-he-call-the-guys" thing...
but everyone seemed to pang sey us...
so oni left me and him...
walking ard j8 and checking out stuff...
sitting at mac listening all his army stories...
quite interesting actually...
and merv is one guy i would never stop talking with...
so it was a'ight (read: alright) despite the lack of many many pple...
as usual...
YC chose not to come...
and the rest...
more or less had their dates or their day planned out...
i think only me was boring (i really mean boring) enough to be able to come out on such short notice...

on hindsight...
it made me wonder if really my life was this mundane...
so uneventful....
utterly boring...
i hope it isnt...
coz i'm not making the most of my youth if thats the case...
it's times like these when i do feel a little lost...
just wondering where i belong...
friends ard seem to have lives of their own now...
and none of those seem to include me...
hmm...
it's like having good friends...
yet not being close enough to warrant a meet-up every week or something...
close to the bballers yesh...
but those who are my colleagues i practically see everyday...
dont think they'll want too much of me..
and they're busy giving tuition anyways...
serene usually has her schedule planned out 2 weeks in advance...
and i'm not the kind who would book someone 2 weeks in advance coz that kinda ruins the spontaneity in a friendship...
oh well...
somehow...
my friends have a tendency to want gatherings at the same time...
different groups of pple...
darn...
that stinks...
coz it'll mean i'll have to forego one...
*shrugs*
i guess you cant alwaz have the best of both worlds...

meeting the girls...
plus laoda...
tmr...
i have no idea where...
but i think it'll be a blast...
considering we're meeting after so long...

contemplating whether i should head to town stinky after a bball game...
or skip the game altogether...
pple concerned abt my ankle...
i understand and appreciate your concern..
but my bball fever is back again...
probably infected by the ultra cute bball teacher i/c...
though he's engaged already...

i'm joking abt the infatuation part...
i'm not...

but since i'm not training at sea any time soon...
and i need some action in my life...
bball is the perfect thing...
though not so ideal for my injury...

have no classes to really teach tomorrow...
but i have a pretty long day...
with klasses to sit in...
oh well i guess...
i'm enjoying sch...
they're paying me ok...
i have no complaints...

sis and i were discussing PDA in the library over dinner...
told me abt this couple in her sch...
who werent very discrete in their affections for each other...
gawd...
what's with youths these days!??!
it's kinda disrespectful to the school...
and quite impolite to make their sch mates an awkward audience to their antics...
oh well...
*shrugs*

she told me abt her klassmate too who came to sch with two brown marks on his face...
he kinda sucked the air out of a plastic bottle...
and shifted it to two sides of his face...
this action kinda bruised his face....
two round patches...

they named him pikachiu...

maybe i should start booking pple to meet for the next weekend...
but somehow...
at the back of my mind...
i think i have something on next weekend...
but i cant remember wad...
darn...
who who who!??!?!
grr....
people who read this...
plz remind me if you know...


----Stef stopped rambling at 21:31
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003