. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.4.04
stinky.

really.

din change out of my mmooo shirt...
so i probably stank throughout dinner as well...
but reckon as long as i din smell ben or john...
they probably wont smell me either...

played at SRJC...
with them and some kids...
was pretty much of a "i-let-you-pass" kinda game...
unlike the teachers-students game at MJC...
very bu ke qi...

but it was not bad la...

ok...
my ankle's starting to hurt liaoz...
i guess its a "served you right" kinda thing...
i defied my physio's orders...
i rebelled against my condition...
oh well...
i accept my punishment with grace...
just wondering how i'm gonna survive monday with heels...
coz i left the highest pair in sch...
and i'll be wearing/needing my trainers for mon/tue's game...

well...
the guys were talking abt moving out on their own...
that kinda made me remember that at one point of time...
i was quite intent on living on my own when i really start working...
only thing holding me back is that i'm freaked out easily...
i.e. sound of marbles...
so...
total solitude for a prolonged period of time is kinda....
*think twice*

the few days alone in pattaya was ok...
but i was dying to have WQ join me...
i guess its an experience that really makes you grow up...
not that growing up is such a good thing...
but i guess its when you stop being so dependent on your family...
like dunnoe who said before...
"there's no such thing as a bad experience...
coz you alwaz take something away after an experience...
learn stuff you mightnt have learnt if you havent tried...

i alwaz tell pple "i'll try" whenever someone asks me if i can get this done...
"...whether i can teach the JC1s..."
my HOD asked...
and i think my answer kinda blacklisted me...

but i really think it's better that saying "i can" when you dun really know abt that...
at least "i'll try" is more accurate...
heck yoda and his "there is no try...do...or do not..."
starwars fans...
please dont beat me up...


but back to staying alone...
i think it's coz i want my own space...
have been sharing room ever since i was born...
i like doing up my own area...
having a system in the place for me and me alone...
like all whites in the white basket and coloured stuff in the black basket...
or the hair brush should be put on this side of the table and no one should ever move it...
and that i hang my underwear where i want to and how i want to...
*evil laughter*
kinda perversed if you think about it...
but its me...
cant help myself...
dont think anyone can...

ben k is really one big baby...
probably worse than samuel at his worst...
can safely say this here coz i think he doesnt come here anymore...
muahhaa...
it's really quite entertaining to see john give in to him almost all of the time...
so i'm kinda tickled by their relationship...
and when ben starts his whining...
you'll kinda forget that they're so many years older...

was reading the papers abt this female big shot from chrysler condemning the YCC from volvo...
i guess she kinda made sense...
in a way...
why do we need a car specially designed for females?
it only goes to show we have special needs...
when all this while...
we were trying to prove the equality of sexes...
this ruins it...
it only asserts that females are incapable of handling normal cars...
i feel quite bad abt drawing this parallel...
so, pple offended, please pardon me...
its like having special vehicles made for the disabled...
it oni increases the stigma...
like staring them down when thats the very thing they dont want...
kudos to the fact about female engineers finally breaking thru...
but i'm sure all this while...
there were female engineers all ard too...
you dont need the YCC to prove the point...
but its just my personal opinion...
building on wat i read in the papers...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:19
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003