. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
20.4.04
long day today...
almost fell asleep while sitting in mr sung's class...
it wasnt that he was boring...
i hope he didnt notice...
but the weather was really terrible...
couldnt take it....
*prays*

first time i lost my temper in klass...
scolded 208 today...
coz the girls werent paying attention...
if they ignore me...
i dont care...
coz it's their loss...
but their klassmate was presenting his answer...
and the least they could do were to listen attentively...
but they din...
and burst out laughing midway...
i think that was terrible...
imagine how the poor guy felt...
gave them a piece of my mind...
din care that they'll start hating me or watsoever...
i think i did no wrong...

212 was ok...
warned them beforehand that i was having a bad day...
girls asked if it was a girl thing...
guys asked if i got ditched...

oh well...
but the klass was responsive...
they were good...
i'm glad...
i'm happy...
coz finally...
the girl who i thot hated me...
kinda opened up to me...
asked me questions after klass...
and fixed an appointment to consult me soon...
at least she was willing to indulge in small chat after class...
with that..
i'm glad....

met bernie at orchard...
went for our waffle ice cream...
din have my praline today...
coz it looked melted...
not because of the power failure...
i wasnt at suntec...

so i had macadamia nut...
yummy...
sinful...
but we din have dinner...
actually i din have lunch either...
coz when jas and stella waited half an hour for me to finish up with shaowei and saiful...
they gave up...
and went to eat...

walked ard alot...
maybe just not our day for shopping...
she only got a tube...
and me...
a pair of ultra cute (and cheap!) mary janes...
light brown colour...
lalaallaa...
it only cost me $13.90!
now trying to find clothes that i can wear with it...
i die die wanna wear it tomorrow...
damn happy...

heading down to NUS tomorrow...
pay money and submit forms...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:08
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003